I was going through some images I shot last summer and came across this one of Concordia University.
In keeping with my latest theme HDR photography. I processed nine exposures of this image, each one
one stop more than the last starting at 4 stops under exposed to 4 stops over exposed.
I do plan on going out and shooting some new images for this HDR project, but at the present time
I have a cold and don’t feel much like going out.
Now on to the image, I used camera raw 6.6 to produce the exposures and then combined them with photomatix.
(By the way there were updates today for camera raw 6.6 and Lightroom 3.6 which can be found here)
In photomatix using the tone mapping I adjusted the image until it looked good to me and exported it
as a sixteen bit tiff.
Then brought it into photoshop for further processing, I won’t go into detail but there was many layers and ended up being a six hundred mb file.
Anyhow, hope you like it here you go……………